Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Iranian Connection.

Hamas, PLO, Iran,Arabs, Palestinians, Peace agreement, Middle East,  Watching the Iranian masterminding the abuse of the Palestinian Arabs is a sad reality. So much easier to hate the so-called Palestinians, or to blame Israel. When I made aliyah to Israel in 1971, the local Arabs were called Israeli Arabs and the company that published the Jerusalem Post and sent me my monthly check was called "the Palestine Post". At that time the Turkish government was pro Israel, as was the government of Iran.

My continued recovery from my bout of pneumonia seems to be accompanied by an increased wonderment at how crazy the world seems to be getting. The LSW (Long Suffering Wife) and I have outlived the era of newspapers and now count on you for support. I'll bet you didn't think that would happen, did ya'? If you haven't dropped a few coins in our hat yet , please click on https://drybonesproject.com/365. We need it.

Labels: , , , , , ,