Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Henry Kissinger (1973)

(1973) Dry Bones cartoon: Henry Kissinger.
Today's cartoon is from 1973. We had successfully fought back against the massive Egyptian surprise attack that had initially overrun Israeli forces in Sinai on Yom Kippur 1973. But we were now having hassles with America, and much of it seemed to be traceable to this Jewish guy who was advising President Nixon on how to deal with the Jewish State.

I don't like doing caricatures and am not good at it. I also prefer to show discussions about the issues between two guys having coffee, King Solomon and his Adviser, Mr. Shuldig and his dog Doobie, etc.

Henry Kissinger was a notable exception. I became totally fixated! I was carried away with my dislike, distrust, and suspicions about him. I ended up doing more than seventy anti-Henry Kissinger cartoons! Today's Golden Oldie is the very first Kissinger cartoon I ever did.

* * *
Latest revelations about this "Court Jew" show him to be even more contemptible and dangerous than I thought. Here's the breaking story as reported yesterday (Dec 13, 2010) by Arutz Sheva:
Shocking Nixon-Kissinger Tapes: ‘So What if Soviets Gas Jews’ "White House adviser and Secretary of State Henry Kissinger once told President Richard Nixon, "And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern,” according to newly-released tapes from the Nixon library.

The shocking statement from Kissinger, a Jew, was followed up by an agreement from Nixon, who said, "I know. We can't blow up the world because of it."

Kissinger also advised Nixon when he was president during the campaign to free the Jews from the Soviet Union, “The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy." -more

* * *
I'm toying with the idea of running a series of my "Kissinger" cartoons. Your thoughts?

Labels: , , , , , ,