Friday, August 21, 2026

Shabbat Shalom and the Once Great Europe

 Shabbat Shalom!

I have a friend who just came back from a vacation in Europe with horror stories about the situation there. From what I see in the media, it seems that America is not far behind. I am so happy to be living in Israel, even with all of our problems. Wishing you a great Shabbat and a great weekend and health and joy for you and your loved ones from Sali.

Here is a Dry Bones cartoon from 2014.


Please donate to the Dry Bones effort!


Thanks to everyone of you. I hope that you will enjoy. I am so blessed to have you in my life. In case you want to help me out with funds, no matter how small, it is all gratefully appreciated. here are the links.


Link for donating in IL shekels here:


And link for donating in US Dollars below

You can donate with this link. It works with your credit card or with PayPal.

  Donate to Dry Bones denominated in US dollars here  

 https://tinyurl.com/3xmbc4mp 


Thanks, love, Sali 

ALSO PLEASE NOTE:
TO DONATE $50 or MORE BY CHECK (and is U.S. Tax DEDUCTIBLE)
1. Write a check to “REPORT, Inc.”
2. Write a cover note stating that these funds are to be directed to Dry Bones Project. Mail the Check and the accompanying cover letter to:

REPORT, Inc.
PO Box 1670
Southampton, PA 18966, U.S.A. 

Labels: , , ,