Wednesday, December 02, 2009

the Promise to Abraham

the Promise to Abraham : Dry Bones cartoon.
The Bible quote is from the first of the five books of Moses. The King James translation renders the promise to Abraham in Genesis 12:3 as:
"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
In my recent American speaking tour I discovered that the folks who once believed that George W. was either demonic or stupid now have perfect faith in Obama as a glowing Messianic figure.

I thought I'd do a cartoon about President Obama's surprising string of failures, but these days any criticism of the politician from Chicago is a violation of Political Correctness ...and an invitation to being called a racist!!?!

So I did this cartoon about "playing it safe".

Your thoughts?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,