Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday Mail: August 5, 2007

Letters Fron Dry Bones Posting a cartoon every weekday leaves no room for me to simply share news, ideas, and other stuff with you, so here's: 'Sunday Mail: Letters from Dry Bones'.
Letters Fron Dry Bones
Item One: Uke-Playing Cartoonist in Studio.
When I started this blog (two years ago) I stuck up an old photo of myself. It was a chubbier me in a bow tie. Recently we bought a digital camera and the LSW (Long Suffering Wife) snapped this photo of me with my back to my computer screens playing the ukulele in my studio.
Dry Bones cartoonist strumming a Ukulele with Ahmadinejad and Mr.Shuldig cartoons on the computer screens behind him.

Letters Fron Dry Bones
Item Two: Free Free Free
I've located this incredible freebie! It's a DVD Video of a monumental project that unravels the secrets of 4,000 years of Jewish history. The DVD contains rarely seen photos & film footage from more than 40 Archives worldwide. There's a limit of 1 per address and the offer stands only as long as supplies hold up. Click to get your Free DVD. Made possible by Jewishsoftware.com & the Destiny Foundation.

Labels: ,