Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Desert Island cartoon

Corona virus, Coronavirus, pandemic, quarantine,desert island,toilet paper,self isolation,Back before I did Dry Bones I was a gag cartoonist. Creating a steady stream of funny cartoons was a challenge, Back then a trick that we gag cartoonists had to get our juices going was the "desert Isle" meme. Another was the guy selling little wind-up mechanical men and the two guys hanging in a dungeon. With the Coronavirus pandemic being the only news, and with me starting to exhibit cabin fever, I decided to fall back on my experience as a gag cartoonist. Here's the first: a desert Isle cartoon...stay tuned for more!
* * *

Meanwhile, here's something positive you can do while you're shut in. You can support Dry Bones by donating through PayPal or by using your Credit Card.
Just click on the link below:
Donate

Labels: , , , , , ,